ETRONIKA TSP provides 24/7 mobile signing and authentication related services for business applications and e-commerce sites.
ETRONIKA TSP solution is a solution dedicated for Trusted Service Provider (TSP) of wireless public key infrastructure (wPKI). It consolidates mobile signature services of various mobile operators and allows service provider a mobile operator-agnostic ability to serve end-users. By connecting its applications to the public access of ETRONIKA TSP solution, the service provider will be able to identifying customers by mobile signature and enable access to e-services, regardless of the digital signature originator.
ETRONIKA TSP covers the following functional areas:
- User identification and digital signing.
- Digital certificate check.
- Time stamp creation when mobile signature is used.
- Solution can be integrated with various MSSP of mobile operators (with SmartTrust, VALIMO, etc.).
- Solution may serve an unlimited number of qualified electronic certificate authorities.
- Service providers that want to use all mobile signature possibilities in their applications are provided with public access and integration kit – software DevKit (. NET, Java).
- Web-based administration console for ETRONIKA TSP solution management and support.
With multiple several mobile operators and certificate authorities acting in the market, fragmentation of mobile signature providers becomes an issue. Service providers like banks, merchants, and public organizations need the ability to deliver services for their customers who could belong to any of the established mobile operators. If this task is not achieved, no matter how secure and easy-to-use mobile signature might be, it will not be exploited by service providers.